Death Valley is the largest U.S. National Park outside Alaska at 3.4 million acres and is renowned for being one of the driest and hottest places on earth, where you will find natural wonders unknown in any other part of the world.
The Oasis at Death Valley is situated in a lush, spring-fed desert oasis, surrounded by the vast and arid desert of Death Valley National Park. The resort presents a complete contrast to the desolate desert landscape that surrounds it and features The Borax Museum, spring-fed swimming pools, tennis courts, horseback riding, massage therapy, and conference and banquet facilities.
Why Choose The Oasis at Death Valley?
Here are just some of the reasons why you can choose Oasis at Death Valley.
For a full list of employee perks, download here.
and Meal Plans
Learning and Development
A Sense of Community
Live at The Oasis at Death Valley
- Housing is $35 a week at $5 per day and is payroll deducted.
- Housing is dormitory-style living with 2 – 3 roommates.
- Amenities included are beds, wardrobes/closets, chair, and desk.
- Utilities, basic cable, and Wi-Fi in common areas are included.
- Laundry facilities are included.
- Must be 18 or over.
- No pets or smoking allowed inside dorms.
- Breakfast and lunch are provided at no cost. Dinner is $4 per day and pay as you go.
- The Employee Dining Room (EDR) serves cafeteria-style meals that include a hot entree and side dishes, sandwiches, salads, fruits, cereals and beverages.
- Vegetarian options are available at each meal; however, the EDR chef and crew are not able to accommodate all dietary needs such as allergy-related restrictions.
Explore Oasis at Death Valley
After a good day’s work, our employees can take advantage of numerous hiking, biking, and photography opportunities within the park, or use the tennis courts and swimming pool. The golf course is also available to play with an employee discount. For those with fitness in mind, we have an employee exercise and weight room.
Join Our Talent Community
Adventures are out there. Not finding the perfect job?
Sign up to be directly contacted by our recruitment team when an opportunity arises.