Living at Our Parks and Lodges
Do you have a passion for the environment, want a strong sense of community, have a desire to work hard, and want to live in some of the most beautiful places on earth? Then this might be the once in a lifetime experience for you. Many of our locations provide room and board along with the opportunity to live alongside a diverse community of people from all over the world.
Our employees all say the same thing; the memories created living at our parks and lodges will last forever!
Housing and Meals at Our Parks and Lodges
- Employee facilities are generally dormitory-style with communal baths.
- You will have 1-3 roommates.
- Lodging costs and housing types vary by location.
- Some locations cannot provide housing for families with children.
- Accommodations for couples is available but is limited and may vary by location.
- Employees are not allowed to keep pets in company dormitories.
- The Employee Dining Rooms serve a variety of meals which include hot entrees and side dishes, salads, fruits, cereals, and beverages. Meals are served three times daily and cost varies by location.
- Vegetarian meals are available. However, due to the number of meals produced each day, restricted diets (strict vegetarian, vegan or other restrictions) cannot be accommodated."
Types of Housing
Dormitory Style Living: This style of living is the most common form of park housing. Expect 1-3 roommates and community restrooms/showers.
Cabins: In a cabin, you can expect 1-3 roommates.
RV Sites for Your Own RV: RV sites are available but may be limited, based on location.
Cell Phone Service
Due to the national parks being in a remote location, cell phone reception and internet are very limited. In common areas, cell phone service may be available depending on your carrier and the location. This experience is best for those who want to disconnect and enjoy the great outdoors!
Living in a National Park
Have you ever imagined waking up to mountains, lakes, desert terrain, a winter wonderland or even animals roaming in your backyard? At all of our locations, the scenery will not disappoint. Bring your cameras!
What National Park is for YOU!
Answer a few questions and we'll help you find your path to the park that will best fit you!
Living: Frequently Asked Questions
Our operations are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will be expected to be as flexible as possible. Work schedules are determined by department supervisors based on the location, season and business needs.
Most of the dormitory-style rooms are furnished with beds, dressers, and tables.
Room and board costs depend on location and will be deducted from your paycheck.
Laundry facilities and utilities for laundry are free however you will need to provide your own laundry detergent.
For fire safety concerns, open flame cooking, smoking, and candles are not permitted in dormitory-style rooms.
Join Our Talent Community
Adventures are out there. Not finding the perfect job?
Sign up to be directly contacted by our recruitment team when an opportunity arises.